Once you have your order created, you can proceed to check out. This part is very important!!
- You will be shown your billing and shipping details. Check these over carefully as our shipper goes by what is on that part of the invoice.
- Under the shipping details is a box called “Order Notes” . Please use this to let us know and details. i.e. Closed Mon/Tues; Use CC on file: etc
- Scroll down and you will see your order. This is a good time to double check you are ordering exactly what you want.
- Choose method of payment:
- Paypal–Paypal is a gateway that lets you pay securely by credit card even if you don’t have a Paypal account. When you get directed to the Paypal site, look for a notice that let’s you use your credit card. Please take time and read the different options on that site.
- Email Transfer…You can either transfer your payment from your bank to ours using the secret question and answer provided on your order once you have submitted it.
- If you want to call in your credit number for payment, use the email transfer option, WRITE IN ORDER NOTES…I will call in my cc number, or some indication of how you are going to pay.
**** If there is no indication of your payment method, your order does not get submitted to our order desk, and could sit in limbo for 4 or 5 days before we see it.***
Thanks for your cooperation.